While older cats are at a greater risk of developing chronic disease and experiencing diminished energy, many of the ailments that affect senior felines are treatable and can be easily managed.
- When to Worry About Your Pet's Lumps and Bumps
- Caring for Your Cat When They Are on Their Ninth Life
- Fact or Fiction? Chocolate Is Poisonous for Dogs
- It's National Pet Preparedness Month: Remember to Include Your Pet in Your Family's Emergency Plan
- Boost Your Mood – Learn All About the Mental Health Benefits of Pet Ownership
- What You Need to Know about Canine Parvovirus