While older cats are at a greater risk of developing chronic disease and experiencing diminished energy, many of the ailments that affect senior felines are treatable and can be easily managed.
- 5 Interesting Facts for National Seeing-Eye Guide Dog Day
- 10 Ways to Give Your Cat Love During National Cat Lovers Month
- Pet Diabetes Month: Should Your Pet Be Tested for Diabetes?
- Why Get a Dog During Adopt a Dog Month (or Any Time of the Year!)
- The Ultimate Guide for Attending Pet-Friendly Events This Summer and Fall
- How Often Should I Take My Pet to the Vet?