Of course, the number-one human in your new cat or dog’s life is you! The second-most important person should be his or her veterinarian. Whether your new furball comes from a reputable breeder or an animal shelter, it’s essential, when you adopt a new puppy, kitten, or older animal, to schedule an appointment with a trusted veterinarian right away to establish the veterinary-client-patient-relationship (VCPR).
- 5 Interesting Facts for National Seeing-Eye Guide Dog Day
- 10 Ways to Give Your Cat Love During National Cat Lovers Month
- Pet Diabetes Month: Should Your Pet Be Tested for Diabetes?
- Why Get a Dog During Adopt a Dog Month (or Any Time of the Year!)
- The Ultimate Guide for Attending Pet-Friendly Events This Summer and Fall
- How Often Should I Take My Pet to the Vet?