Of course, the number-one human in your new cat or dog’s life is you! The second-most important person should be his or her veterinarian. Whether your new furball comes from a reputable breeder or an animal shelter, it’s essential, when you adopt a new puppy, kitten, or older animal, to schedule an appointment with a trusted veterinarian right away to establish the veterinary-client-patient-relationship (VCPR).
- Fact or Fiction? Chocolate Is Poisonous for Dogs
- It's National Pet Preparedness Month: Remember to Include Your Pet in Your Family's Emergency Plan
- Boost Your Mood – Learn All About the Mental Health Benefits of Pet Ownership
- What You Need to Know about Canine Parvovirus
- COVID Update
- Why It's flEASY to Miss Your Cat's Fleas