All pets need flea and other parasite control, but cats are special. Whether your furry feline friend lives exclusively indoors or not, he or she needs flea control. Cats can (and often do) host fleas even when they are indoor-only pets.
- Fact or Fiction? Chocolate Is Poisonous for Dogs
- It's National Pet Preparedness Month: Remember to Include Your Pet in Your Family's Emergency Plan
- Boost Your Mood – Learn All About the Mental Health Benefits of Pet Ownership
- What You Need to Know about Canine Parvovirus
- COVID Update
- Why It's flEASY to Miss Your Cat's Fleas