Highly contagious, parvo is a resilient virus that can survive indoors or outdoors for up to a year regardless of the temperature or humidity. Fortunately, parvovirus is easily prevented with proper vaccination.
- Why You Should Adopt-Not Shop
- When to Worry About Your Pet's Lumps and Bumps
- Caring for Your Cat When They Are on Their Ninth Life
- Fact or Fiction? Chocolate Is Poisonous for Dogs
- It's National Pet Preparedness Month: Remember to Include Your Pet in Your Family's Emergency Plan
- Boost Your Mood – Learn All About the Mental Health Benefits of Pet Ownership