Highly contagious, parvo is a resilient virus that can survive indoors or outdoors for up to a year regardless of the temperature or humidity. Fortunately, parvovirus is easily prevented with proper vaccination.
- Fact or Fiction? Chocolate Is Poisonous for Dogs
- It's National Pet Preparedness Month: Remember to Include Your Pet in Your Family's Emergency Plan
- Boost Your Mood – Learn All About the Mental Health Benefits of Pet Ownership
- What You Need to Know about Canine Parvovirus
- COVID Update
- Why It's flEASY to Miss Your Cat's Fleas