Although it might seem odd to visit the veterinarian when your pet’s feeling well and acting normal, wellness exams are just as important (if not more important) than sick exams. Just like people have regular checkups with their primary care physicians, cats and dogs should also see a veterinarian once per year for an annual appointment.
- Fact or Fiction? Chocolate Is Poisonous for Dogs
- It's National Pet Preparedness Month: Remember to Include Your Pet in Your Family's Emergency Plan
- Boost Your Mood – Learn All About the Mental Health Benefits of Pet Ownership
- What You Need to Know about Canine Parvovirus
- COVID Update
- Why It's flEASY to Miss Your Cat's Fleas